Welcome to the Healthy Living Warrior Lifestyle


Hey there! I'm CJ Tremeer - a Healthy Living Warrior!  I'm a Gay Personal Trainer - and I help gay men struggling with body image, unhealthy habits, or self confidence to become mental and physical healthy living warriors through individualized exercise & nutrition programs!

I spent my teens and 20s battling body image, self esteem, and emotional eating issues, and trying to work up enough strength and courage to come out. It was a long lonely process - and wildly unsuccessful for the most part.

I tried diets - programs - books - you name it - and nothing worked... they all made sense in theory - but weren't workable for me in every day life. 

In a desperate attempt to break through (and "out") - I signed on with a Personal Trainer - determined to get results.  My confidence grew.  I came out EVERYWHERE, in a "with sparkles" kind of way.   
Things I discovered along the way:
  • "I" will always be my own most limiting factor
  • The power of community and coaches in pursuing goals
  • Life is happier when we are fully self expressed - and we can be fully self expressed RIGHT NOW - in whatever shape we are
  • Working out is a passion for me
  • I want to empower and make a difference for my community
  • Life can be all rainbows and unicorns!
I created Healthy Living Warrior from my personal journey - all the things I discovered and did wrong along the way to empower those on a similar journey.  Let's take on this adventure together!
Healthy Living Warrior is a title and a way of life.  I am a Healthy Living Warrior!  You can be a Healthy Living Warrior! 
I'm here - as one member of the Tribe - to help lead you, motivate you, challenge you, push you and empower you to live your best life!  Together - we are a Tribe of Healthy Living Warriors - a community - a team!  We will support each other on our individual journeys.  We will all win our healthy living goals together!  
I invite you to make the declaration, join the tribe, BE a Warrior - and share the Warrior Lifestyle with people in your life!  The next step is yours - declare your Warrior status - and dive in with us!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"What's Working for Me" List

Resistance Band Seated Row

Resistance Band Chest Press